All veteran accounts at WWII Online have been reactivated to show the latest developments that have been made here and to raise awareness about our 2018 Roadmap and funding initiatives. Report to an active squad and get into the fight! For any account support please submit a ticket at http://support.wwiionline.com and our guys will get you squared away. Read the article for details on upcoming events, important announcements and some of the latest developments we’ve made to improve WWII Online. CRS welcomes back all of our veteran players, we’re glad to have you, SALUTE!
- Daily Rally Call (Both Sides)
- Every day hop on by 7PM Server Time, this will be the “Squad” night equivalent for both sides
- Expect maximum participation during this time
- Be on Discord VOIP (set it up here)
- Have at least two hours in-game and get invested into the fight!
- Rat Chat
- Saturday, March 10th 2018
- 2PM Server Time
- Zoom Meeting (Invitation will be posted one day before on home page – Friday update)
- Kill A Rat Event
- Sunday, March 18th 2018
- 4PM Server Time
- Rat’s will be on both sides Discord fighting with players
- Global campaign operation – FALL ROT (Case Red)
GAME PLAY & UPDATES
- Important game play changes (balancing)
- Version 1.35.11 (Tank Busters)
- Version 1.35.10 (Self Propelled Anti-Aircraft Vehicles)
- All other WWII Online news can be found here
We encourage you to get in and communicate on the forums at http://forums.wwiionline.com, join an active squad and hop on voice communications for best game play experiences. We’ll be running some special offers for those of you wanting to return to a more full-time status, so keep an eye on our special offers page in your account management area.
Welcome back to you all, we’re glad to have you!