Status of Dr.Loo

Discuss anything and everything that is NOT about WHIPS or WWIIOL in here...
shagher

Re: Status of Dr.Loo

Post by shagher » Monday 1. May 2017, 01:25

I was honored to meet Drloo and his wife Bridget today and happy to see him able to walk around!
He walks around to the point when he actually tripped.... On the power cord of the Tablet we got him :shock:
Scary.... I blame hu..... Majes! ( random pick) :?

He is ok...!!!!! :D

Great time!

Drloo thanks everyone for the awesome Tablet View and the Whips Drloo tshirt!

Me being me it took time to just figure out where the Microphone was on the Tablet and stop talking to the speaker....
I m better at knifing Majes....

Thanks to Hastien again for making this happen and all our friends in Whips!

S!
Attachments
20170430_154041.jpg
20170430_154041.jpg (3.27 MiB) Viewed 4261 times
20170430_150538.jpg
20170430_150538.jpg (3.51 MiB) Viewed 4261 times

Hastien
Commanding Officer

Post by Hastien » Monday 1. May 2017, 04:52

S! BB. Thanks for recording that. Was good hearing his voice and it pleases me greatly that it will help him keep in touch. Thank you Shagher for setting it up. I'm glad the size was good for him as well. Hopefully we'll see him soon. I'll try to get discord to load on crappy computer so I might be able to catch him on. Thanks everyone for making this happen.

bierbaer
Co-Founder

Post by bierbaer » Monday 1. May 2017, 09:43

Wow lol that tablet is really huge. :)

bb

DrLoo
Grenadier Extraordinaire

Post by DrLoo » Monday 1. May 2017, 18:01

I can'tell thank all of you enough for the support and gifts. The tab has been a great help since I can't lower my head to see a keyboard. Chris and wife, I owe you as well as all who helped out.
Was great to spend time with Shagher y'day.....great guy!
I have to wear a huge neck brace for about 2.5 weeks then go through therapy to work on my neck muscles. I'll lose about 70% of my head movement as a result of the plate, rods and screws the surgeon placed in my neck to fuse the broken c2. It will take some time to adjust to that but no problem.
Once again, THANKS to all of you! I'll tune in on discord as often as I can.
Lou

Hastien
Commanding Officer

Post by Hastien » Monday 1. May 2017, 20:50

S! Drloo. Glad you like the gift (View) from the squad. The wife and I were preparing for the worst and we are both grateful to hear that you got the better outcome from that type of injury. I was going to come and visit here soon, but I am going to delay that until you get better. Plus my plan was to get you a bottle of Bourbon when i came, but that will have to wait. I could get you one of those hats with the cups on this sides and a straw to help you out. Just kidding. The wife and I understand greatly how lucky you are and were both glad you did not have to make any hard decisions that could have come. Remember the gift is from the whole squad. I just came up with the idea and got the ball rolling so you had a way to keep in touch and to help give a little bit of light in your day listening to all of us. Enjoy, and as soon as my primary computer is back up and running, ill be back in game as well. Take care and see you soon.