Status of Dr.Loo

Discuss anything and everything that is NOT about WHIPS or WWIIOL in here...
DrLoo
Grenadier Extraordinaire

Status of Dr.Loo

Post by DrLoo » Friday 14. April 2017, 22:10

I'm Bridget, Lou's wife. He wants me to let you know that 2 weeks ago he tripped on a table leg, fell and lacerated his forehead. Worse though, he fractured his neck. This fractrue of the c2 is the worst possible with only 3 outcomes. Death, paralyzed from the neck down, think Christopher Reeves.
He was very lucky and had to have a plate and rods inserted into his neck to repair the break. He is out of the hospital and slowly recovering, still in pain, weak but coming along. he may be able in the days or week to come try discourse but right now in immobile. he wanted me to tell you that the fall was not Bourbon induced... good thing because if it was he'd never hear the end of it from me! Other than the loss of some feeling in his fingers, mostly the left hand and that may or may not go away over time, he's doing as well as can be expected. He said to tell you all to "kill em all and let CRS sort 'em out" whatever that means..he said you'd know.
Thanks.

bierbaer
Co-Founder

Re: Status of Dr.Loo

Post by bierbaer » Friday 14. April 2017, 22:39

Damn, sorry to hear :(
We already wondered where he went, thought he's taking a break. I hope he's going to be alright and that he's going to recover fully! He's definitely missed so make it a speedy recovery as well :)
Thanks for stopping by. Please let us know if there's anythin we can do for him.
Looking forward to hear his voice agian

bb

shagher

Post by shagher » Saturday 15. April 2017, 00:15

Hello Bridget,

I am verrrrry sorry to hear this happened...
I live in ORLANDO, if there is ANYTHING I can do to help you guys please let me know.
I am 30 minutes away...
407 222 4428.

Shagher/ Sebastien.

njord88

Post by njord88 » Saturday 15. April 2017, 00:43

Hope he gets well fast!!
was missing him!

Eesti
Communication & Recruiting Officer

Post by Eesti » Saturday 15. April 2017, 03:10

Damn!
Ok I might be 24 hrs druve away from you, but if there is anything i can do for my Loo, please let me know and i will surely find a way to get there! (plus, tell him that i will do it, even just to get rid of that damn snow, he will understand.... ;) )
But more seriously, many thanks for the update, and i will keep him in prayers and thoughts!!

For Loo.......
"Need you back at that unattacked fb ASAP!!!"

S! Loo and thanks again Bridget!
Communication & Recruiting Officer

Hastien
Commanding Officer

Post by Hastien » Saturday 15. April 2017, 04:28

S! Very sad to hear. ive missed hearing your voice and have been defending the Fb's for you while you were gone. Ill be coming down to florida with wife in orlando. Let me know if you want me to stop by or if you need anything. Take care of yourself is the most important. I would kill some Allies for you, but since were on that side ill just have to kill Shagher for yeah. Please feel free to let us know if you need anything at all. I was going to bring you some Bourbon when I come to Florida. but i think that'll have to wait until your better. Take care Drloo and see you soon.

shagher

Post by shagher » Sunday 16. April 2017, 00:23

Hastien let me know when you come down to Orlando. If I am in town we got to do something....

Iksi

Post by Iksi » Sunday 16. April 2017, 12:22

This is not good news! hope you have a speedy and full recovery Drloo!

voro

Post by voro » Sunday 16. April 2017, 12:47

Sorry to hear that. I wish he gets better soon, i miss his voice in TS .

Give him a huge from me

dwalin

Post by dwalin » Tuesday 18. April 2017, 03:56

Oh no! Bridget, tell him he is in our thoughts and prayers. I'll keep his grenadier warm and will keep killing them with it to let CRS sort them out.