Status of Dr.Loo

Discuss anything and everything that is NOT about WHIPS or WWIIOL in here...
Hastien
Commanding Officer

Re: Status of Dr.Loo

Post by Hastien » Tuesday 18. April 2017, 19:27

S! Me and my wife was talking last night about seeing Drloo. After some discussion and things i didnt know about that goes along with that condition, until we get a better understanding of what is going on and how he is, it would best IMO to stay away for now and let him and his family concentrate on his wellness. We did think however, if we wanted, we could get him an Ipad and that way, when he feels up to it, he could skype with us or stay in touch with the squad. This way were not putting extra pressure on him or his family. I dont know if Discord will work on a ipad, but he might get some comfort or give him some type of happiness hearing our voices on attacks and its a way he can still feel like he is there with us. This is just a thought that I am putting out there and it will be my pleasure to get the gift in the name of the squad, not just from me, and send it to him if you all want to go this route or something.

majes99
Company Sergeant Major

Post by majes99 » Tuesday 18. April 2017, 19:50

Im on ipad thing! Great idea!

/majes99

Hastien
Commanding Officer

Post by Hastien » Wednesday 19. April 2017, 01:00

S! Yes Discord will work with the Ipad. I will probable open the box and set most of it up so i can get Discord on it and get it set up for him that way he wont have to worry about it. I am also going to get a sticker made of his sig and the squad photo put on it as well, mainly the back. When wife gets a chance, I will put up her Pay Pal info up if anyone wants to contribute, its only if you want, not mandatory.

NY75
Noob

Post by NY75 » Wednesday 19. April 2017, 04:23

Man dr. loo if there is anything i can do let me know I am just south of you in PSL and can be there fast. Feel free to call if needed 845.453.7439

Hang tough and I will make sure i kill shagher for you :P

NY75
Noob

Post by NY75 » Wednesday 19. April 2017, 04:25

Hastien wrote:S! Yes Discord will work with the Ipad. I will probable open the box and set most of it up so i can get Discord on it and get it set up for him that way he wont have to worry about it. I am also going to get a sticker made of his sig and the squad photo put on it as well, mainly the back. When wife gets a chance, I will put up her Pay Pal info up if anyone wants to contribute, its only if you want, not mandatory.
Count me in on this as well hastien

bierbaer
Co-Founder

Post by bierbaer » Wednesday 19. April 2017, 13:44

News from DrLoo:
BB, what a very pleasant surprise to hear from you. I seem to be getting a little stronger everyday and I will know more after tomorrow when I see the surgeon for a follow-up.
I have no problem with you sharing my email information with Shager. In fact I'm going to make it a point to contact him a little later this week when I know that I'm better able to receive visitors. Right now attend to tire easily. I should be in much better shape come the weekend.
By the way I'm doing this by voice command since I still don't have total feeling in my fingers making it difficult to type or text. Please let Shager know but I'll be in touch with him in a few days.
Please relay my best to the squad members and please accept my special thanks for your concern and caring. Also if you could let some of my Allied friends like Marty, Tomellis,Kenq, Mobius and any others you may deem relevant that I salute them and hope to be back soon.
I sincerely hope Whips has made a significant difference for the Allies this campaign.
I miss all of you and can't wait to get back but realistically it may be as long as two months. Right now I'm just taking it one day at a time and happy to be alive.
Thank you again Stefan, your email did much to cheer me up.
Lou
bb

bierbaer
Co-Founder

Post by bierbaer » Wednesday 19. April 2017, 13:53

Hastien, let us know about the costs so we can come up with an even split. Shagher is like 30 minutes away from Drloo. So we probably could send it to Shagher and he can go and visit for us. He wanted to anyway.
Shagher had as well a great idea, to print his signature on a shirt. I liked that idea

bb

Syd
Voro's osito & forums admin

Post by Syd » Wednesday 19. April 2017, 14:16

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you can get fully recovered.

Eesti
Communication & Recruiting Officer

Post by Eesti » Wednesday 19. April 2017, 15:24

Shouldn't we ask Bridget first, if he already has one? :)

but count me in!
Communication & Recruiting Officer

Hastien
Commanding Officer

Post by Hastien » Wednesday 19. April 2017, 17:06

S! Yeah me and the wife thought about if they already have a Ipad. I want him to have his own that is from us and the big one will help especially while being in a bed and all. My wifes Paypal account jaci0610@aol.com. I am buying the Ipad today and i will try to get shaghers address from him so I can send it to him. i like the shirt idea. I will look for a company here and I will mail it with the Ipad. Was thinking the squad pic we took at ceremony or just his sig. I may make 2 shirts. I will need his size BB if you can get it.