Gifts keep coming

Discuss anything and everything that is NOT about WHIPS or WWIIOL in here...
Hastien
Commanding Officer

Gifts keep coming

Post by Hastien » Tuesday 11. April 2017, 19:36

S! All. Last night I had trouble sleeping, was up til about 4 am and checked the site, to see if any new recruits or medals, and noticed BB was on. After checking the site, i decided to give it another go at going to sleep since the little one would be up in a few hours. I eventually went to sleep and actually got to sleep a good 4 hours since little one is under the weather. I went to roll over and my face hot something real hard and i thought it might have been the baby. I opened my eyes to see a huge box and wife sitting there holding it up. No its not a coffin, it was a brand new 30" Asus 4K monitor that i have been reading up on. I asked the wife, where is all this money coming from. Why are you buying me all these things. A riding lawnmower, 4k monitor and the wood to build the swing set and the fence. Is there something bad you want to tell me. She said it was to repay me for the ring i bought 2 years before and that i deserved it. I told her i though you said save money and that werent doing gifts for each other this year except for Christmas and our upcoming 20 year Anniversary. She told me to save so she could get these things. After she left to travel to another state for her job, I realize that im in deep shit. I didnt get her anything for the anniversary because she told me to save money. Now I do not have any idea at what to get her. She already has everything shes wanted. She likes shows and books and she has all those. Jewelry is not her thing. Was going to take her out for a nice dinner but kids are sick, so thats out. So, your fellow soldier is need of your help, or you may not be seeing much more of me. What could I get or do for her. Oh yeah the anniversary is in 2 days. Sorry for late notice, but i was blind sided. :?

njord88

Re: Gifts keep coming

Post by njord88 » Tuesday 11. April 2017, 21:02

when a woman says that she dosent whant a gift! she realy whants a gift!!!

njord88

Post by njord88 » Tuesday 11. April 2017, 21:04

why u dont cook her a meal? with candles and all romantic?
or give her a day on a spa!

NY75
Noob

Post by NY75 » Tuesday 11. April 2017, 21:29

Think a shiny mercedes :P

Hastien
Commanding Officer

Post by Hastien » Wednesday 12. April 2017, 18:50

S! Ha, Mercedes. She doesnt like those. She read your post about cooking a dinner and I already do that from time to time throughout the year and she said that wouldnt be very special. Now the Spa is a good idea. She could use some pampering after all the hours of work and I may even have the daighter go with her and have a mom and daughter day. Good thinking.

Iksi

Post by Iksi » Wednesday 12. April 2017, 19:57

Now if i understand woman as correct as im sure i do! She is trying to tell you she want a 3 month subscription to Battleground Europe... or a spa but i think the first!

Eesti
Communication & Recruiting Officer

Post by Eesti » Wednesday 12. April 2017, 20:16

Don't see anything else other than a new car..... worked for me :)

shagher

Post by shagher » Wednesday 12. April 2017, 20:23

Nice story :O)
A girl likes to be taken out for diner so dress up and make a reservation. Hide a short rose in your jacket's poket and when she s not looking put it next to her plate.... You are a winner! :P

Eesti

Post by Eesti » Wednesday 12. April 2017, 21:41

shagher wrote:A girl likes to be taken
Shagher is right

NY75
Noob

Post by NY75 » Thursday 13. April 2017, 12:49

lmfao eesti.

The spa idea and dinner idea probably the best hastien.