new patch

Discuss anything and everything that is NOT about WHIPS or WWIIOL in here...
njord88

new patch

Post by njord88 » Monday 10. October 2016, 23:18

lol
Attachments
ssas.png
ssas.png (1.74 MiB) Viewed 5588 times

Hastien
Commanding Officer

Re: new patch

Post by Hastien » Tuesday 11. October 2016, 02:43

S! Funny. I saw you earlier way ahead of me running. Next you were 200 yards behind me. The next second i saw gernades flying past me that you were throwing at a beddy that was 200 yds ahead of me. Next you were at beddy as all the nades were going off. I was really confused. In that battle of Longwy, ei were running all over and being very jittery and skipping around. Some took 4 to 5 shots in chest at 100 yrds running str before falling dead. Now in defense, I did see that my computer turns on Windows Defender every time that i start WW2 or start Teamspeak. Now that I have fixed that issue, I havent tested it since it is turned off. Will try again tomorrow after I clean the house. Tomorrow is floor day and walls. Oh the joy!!!

Hastien
Commanding Officer

Post by Hastien » Tuesday 11. October 2016, 02:49

S! Also something else i saw, the white bar on the fps that has the black dots, usually has the dots fairly close to each other and gaps when there is something wrong or missing. Yesterday, i had large gaps between the dots which i have never had before. I will check this out again tomorrow when i retest. Also on a side note. Whips did a good job yesterday recapping a cp and suppressing a depot from outer buildings. We had 5 guys around the cp and one guy, Majes99 inside keeping us updated on timer. Maybe we should start doing this all the time. Was easy getting info because all of us resetting that cp was on t/s and we reacted so much faster than us all being inside.

bierbaer
Co-Founder

Post by bierbaer » Tuesday 11. October 2016, 08:28

Its a first version of the predictor code. It is being improved as we speak. Unfortunately, with the low pop in general, there weren't enough beta testers around to stress test the predictor code. But rats were monitoring it yesterday and are working on improvements right now

bb

Eesti
Communication & Recruiting Officer

Post by Eesti » Tuesday 11. October 2016, 14:54

Communication & Recruiting Officer

Sko43

Post by Sko43 » Wednesday 12. October 2016, 14:30

though the lag is reduced a bit,but still comes in short bursts
having from 12 to 30 fps, but sometimes drops to 2