Discuss anything and everything that is NOT about WHIPS or WWIIOL in here...
Hastien
Commanding Officer

Post by Hastien » Tuesday 2. August 2016, 01:16

S! Ok gentlemen. I was asked to show information on what I am getting when I have the lag issue or the offset by Xoom. I do not know what they want or what to send them. Where do we get this info, or how do we get it, how am I to show them the offset (lag) that I am seeing. I was going to try to ping the ipaddress of their server to check my path to see if there is a problem along the way. I check computer at dads house in Illinois, and it is doing it there as well. (his does same thing as mine) I just don't know what I am to be sending them. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you to anyone that answers in advance.

just as a side note. I did do a test. I only get the lag or offset when playing infantry and not when playing tank or atg.

bierbaer
Co-Founder

Re: Report

Post by bierbaer » Tuesday 2. August 2016, 08:19

Dunno, only can take a guess. Probably gotta take notes like how many sorties did you do till it appears, were the sorties all in the same town/area, all sorties done as inf...
Something like that so they can try to reproduce. Maybe last but not least footage of offset

bb

Hastien
Commanding Officer

Re: Report

Post by Hastien » Wednesday 3. August 2016, 04:22

S! Looks like ill be doing a lot of Shadowplay.