Wall

Discuss anything and everything that is NOT about WHIPS or WWIIOL in here...
voro

Re: Wall

Post by voro » Wednesday 21. March 2018, 21:37

lol you was bored XD

Coastal

Post by Coastal » Thursday 22. March 2018, 15:17

LOL.....that and frustrated with the ongoing war slog. However, this demonstrates the breadth of in game activities that are available for us to enjoy and apparently was also an effective defensive endeavor....glad everyone had fun!

voro

Post by voro » Thursday 22. March 2018, 19:58

Frustrating? I think this is one of the best map in the last years. Is equal, we had great battles. For me blitzkrieg is bored and kill the game

Coastal

Post by Coastal » Friday 23. March 2018, 01:26

voro, I have graphics, connection (lag and stuttering) and audio issues this campaign....I have gotten killed by more "unseen" enemy than in any time during the last 10 years.....so, yes, I get frustrated......and I move to other endeavors....the goal is to have fun! :)

At some point, I will work thru all the issues but its not happening fast enough for me...lol!

Sko43

Post by Sko43 » Friday 23. March 2018, 09:37

I heard that the Chinese want their rights for copying the Great wall XD

Hastien
Commanding Officer

Post by Hastien » Friday 23. March 2018, 20:37

S! This is more like the French defense system. I do wish they would make these a bit tougher as well. A tank came up and made quick work on the bunkers to punch thru. Also an AC bombed the wall as well and took out about 4 of the bunkers (did not bomb in line with bunkers). It seems they are a bit to east to take down. A satchel charge can take one down with one charge if i remember and i think it should be close or even the same as the MS. They are similar in design and it would help with fortification style stuff we can do with these. If you make both the MS and the atg pit 4 satchels, make the anti-tank trap since metal 2 charges and the sandbag and the sniper pit both 1 charge. From strongest to weakest.

Another thing we could do with the atg pits and the tank traps, when the release of the town base supply comes in and people start over supplying towns, we could find a pinch spot on the route where were going to set up interdiction and place a atg pit on road and place a few of the anti tank traps in the bushes and make a small wall to try to push them to the kill spots, or let them try to fit thru the small holes that will be to the right and left of the atg pit and let them hit the tank traps in bushes before shooting. This will slow down supply even more. Also once they start seeing these, they will think there is an interdiction set up, even though there may not be.

AdriaChurch

Post by AdriaChurch » Monday 18. June 2018, 08:15

excited about the games