Music

Discuss anything and everything that is NOT about WHIPS or WWIIOL in here...
Hastien
Commanding Officer

Music

Post by Hastien » Sunday 17. January 2016, 00:39

S! Squadies. Hey my daughter and I like to listen to music when were cleaning the house. We listen to all kinds ob bands and was wondering if you guys have any that we might like. We listen to rock style music. My daughter enjoys Kpop and Jpop as well. I listen to Rammstein, Ghost, Metallica and Megadeth just for a few examples. I do listen to soft music as well like A-Ha, Duran Duran and my wife just gave me a group H.I.M to listen to which i haven't yet. Any suggestions are good and they do not have to be in English. We usually like it just for the beat. Also my daughter told me to look up Baby Metal which is a new style of music....kinda scared. Take care and see you in game.

Eesti
Communication & Recruiting Officer

Re: Music

Post by Eesti » Sunday 17. January 2016, 01:11

Did a trip back lately in my old souvenirs......
Cleaning up with Cinderella, Scorpions, Skid Row, Warrant, and still my best, Savatage and Queensryche.....

If she wanna dance, Georges Thorogood always doing it!

njord88

Post by njord88 » Sunday 17. January 2016, 04:02

Brazilian bands that i grew up listening
Korzus (death metal),Sepultura (death metal) ,Krisiun (death metal),Raimundos (punk Rock),Legiao Urbana (rock)
Skank (rock),Charlie Brown Jr (rock),Kid Abelha (rock),CPM22 (rock), Dr. Sin (hard rock),Angra (power metal)

majes99
Company Sergeant Major

Post by majes99 » Monday 18. January 2016, 15:33

S! Damn hastien! You have great music taste " I listen to Rammstein, Ghost, Metallica and Megadeth just for a few examples" is my favorites! Especialy Ghost bc. (they are from sweden and i saw them 2 minths ago)!!!!

Hastien
Commanding Officer

Post by Hastien » Monday 25. January 2016, 03:31

S! Ok i finally checked out this band my daughter is driving me nuts about. Below is the link. I dont know what to think. Kinda crazy to believe they started them out at 11 and 9 years of age, and when they get to old they graduate (get kicked) and they replace them with new ones and band name stays. Music has good beat and its fast which i like. Words are not important to me, but for some reason i feel bad if i was to like this band. Kinda like a pedophile watching this video. Also Majes, yeah they are pretty good. My wife says my music likes do not go along with my looks and age. He he. Hope you liked the concert, wish i could have gone. The lead singer in all the videos doesnt move very much. Must be that way to keep from sweating and having all the makeup come off.

Hvyoutput
Fallen soldier
Fallen soldier

Post by Hvyoutput » Tuesday 26. January 2016, 00:42

Now if you guys really want to listed to some good old rock n' roll then; Buddy Holley and the crickets, (the king) Elvis; Bobby Darin, Connie Francis;
Beach Boys, The Beatles; Pat Boone; just to name a few....but Buddy Holley was the best!

Hastien
Commanding Officer

Post by Hastien » Tuesday 26. January 2016, 02:44

No! Dad, just No. That old crap will make me go deaf. Or put me in a deep coma that ill never recover from. Might as well put mothball in my pants and sit on the porch and shake my first at the young kids and say "yep" all the time. Trying to stay in touch with my kids, so i know what they are talking about.

Eesti

Post by Eesti » Tuesday 26. January 2016, 20:45

I will go deaf 100 times faster listening to crappy actual music that plays on radio, instead of Hvy's choice! loll

I've been raised listening to retro music (I know damn well my '50s, '60s, '70s and '80s)....

Just think how many new artists can'T get a new song, and cover an old song.... there must be something, in those years too.... :)