Drloo, Hastien, Nj....

Discuss anything and everything that is NOT about WHIPS or WWIIOL in here...
Eesti
Communication & Recruiting Officer

Drloo, Hastien, Nj....

Post by Eesti » Sunday 6. August 2017, 22:40

Still alive.....

Nope, didn't buy the boat....

Told her about it, and I was shocked.... she would rather have a bigger boat...

....today we went to see a 26-footers... :s

.... no choice now, I need to buy a pick-up truck....

.... go figure!

Hastien
Commanding Officer

Re: Drloo, Hastien, Nj....

Post by Hastien » Monday 7. August 2017, 02:41

S!

I was talking to the wife about it while laying in bed. i told her you wanted a summer cottage and a boat. She understood the purchase but, was worried about keeping her in the dark about purchase. I told her that you could always spend more on the boat and less on the cottage and truck. most of your time will be in the boat where as the truck and cottage would bed less. She agreed.

I am surprised that she wants a bigger boat. What are you going to be doing with this thing? Sailing around the world when it floods over from global warming. Also think about the boat tax and insurance as well. The insurance at least in this state, runs a bit higher because : its a recreational vehicle, and that is primarily a water vehicle which makes it even more.

I am glad to hear that your still alive and she took it a lot better than what I expected. I know here, I would have been killed either when she got home or from some mysterious way she would have done it over the phone. I took a picture of myself sitting in the newest Toyota Tundra> She sent me a response of "get out of the dam truck". But i am glad to here it went well. make sure to post the new boat when you get it. Also, you buying a new truck or a pr owned? You could also check out bank repos, or check your local car rental places, ex. avis, enterprise and such. Once they hit so many years or miles, they resell them.

njord88

Post by njord88 » Monday 7. August 2017, 05:24

LOL!
was preparing a speech for your memorial service on a DD for u!!

bierbaer
Co-Founder

Post by bierbaer » Monday 7. August 2017, 08:34

lmao NJ!

bb

Eesti

Post by Eesti » Monday 7. August 2017, 12:16

We need a bigger boat, because actually I'm trying to gather a couple of every species of animal on earth, to be the only one survivor with those animals, after Trump has ruined the planet with his coal energy program! :)

No seriously, she wants to go on regular 2-3 days trip here, and also would like to go on a 2 weeks trip next summer on the Great Lakes.... 2 adults / 2 kids on board, might need more than just 18ft long.

Of course, boat/truck would delay the summer cottage.... There is a price for everything I guess!

On other hand, Thanks NJ..... I appreciate! lol

njord88

Post by njord88 » Monday 7. August 2017, 18:39

Eesti wrote:No seriously, she wants to go on regular 2-3 days trip here, and also would like to go on a 2 weeks trip next summer on the Great Lakes.... 2 adults / 2 kids on board, might need more than just 18ft long.

Of course, boat/truck would delay the summer cottage.... There is a price for everything I guess!
2adults + 2 kids = 4ft , u still have 14 feet Available.

if u want to live on the boat for 2 days with 4 persons, u gonna need between 30 to 41 feet( 7,62 meters to 14 meters) minimal!! like the photo u showed me a Dawal 41feet is a good boat, but is from the 80s,

kani1987

Post by kani1987 » Tuesday 19. July 2022, 05:27