Rewiring House

Discuss anything and everything that is NOT about WHIPS or WWIIOL in here...
Hastien
Commanding Officer

Rewiring House

Post by Hastien » Monday 10. July 2017, 20:40

S! All

Just a quick update. I am currently do one of those honey due projects for the wife. Re-wiring house for for highest speed internet and redoing the USB ports in house to also charge devices. Fnished the wiring, and am now testing all the ports to make sure they are working and charging correctly. Once that is done i should be back in game. Also I will be taking oldest to a couple of colleges to see their programs (dads baby girl grown up) and see which one will best suite her. Hope your all having fun and if you have vacation time, i could use some help...lol.

bierbaer
Co-Founder

Re: Rewiring House

Post by bierbaer » Monday 10. July 2017, 20:58

lol Hastien! :)
As long as you have a control panel for the internet in your mancave to ensure a lag free ww2ol :P
Enjoy the time with your oldest!

bb

Hastien
Commanding Officer

Re: Rewiring House

Post by Hastien » Wednesday 12. July 2017, 01:10

S! Wiring done and everything seems to be functioning properly. Also, the ISP provider just left not getting 1GB now. Just did a speed test and receiving 1200 and 1000 up and down now. Will be in game hopefully tomorrow morning to test out. I would like to get on now but inside house is 98 degrees and were heading to mother in laws house to cool off baby and there is no game there.