Hello!

Want to join WHIPS? Report here!
xspiers

Hello!

Post by xspiers » Monday 28. November 2016, 20:10

I asked BIERBAER and Eesti during last Campaign if you'd have me onboard. I figured I'd do it the proper way and apply for you all to see and allow you to express any objections beforehand (I hope there aren't, but in the event, I respect that :D). Long-time player, been in and out of HC since I can remember, worked with big and small scale squads - looking for something more coordinated and ruthless than the squad I'm in at the moment. I've seen the WHIPS tag around everywhere and I'm familiar with you all and the way you work. Anyhow I hope I can bring something to your squad (including tea and crumpets) in return for development of my already strong love for the game and it's community.

Happy days!

Dan 'Xspiers'.

bierbaer
Co-Founder

Re: Hello!

Post by bierbaer » Monday 28. November 2016, 20:15

Yay welcome mate! Been couple weeks since we talked as Axis insisted to defend their factories and didn't let us finish teh campaign. Glad to have ya on board. I'll give you forums permissions right away. Server is down so please any recruiter feel free to recruit xpsiers

bb

Eesti
Communication & Recruiting Officer

Post by Eesti » Monday 28. November 2016, 21:04

From what I can recall, I never said yes....

:)

Welcome aboard mate!

S!
Communication & Recruiting Officer

majes99
Company Sergeant Major

Post by majes99 » Tuesday 29. November 2016, 15:20

Is he one of those spanish greentags??? Just kidding! Welcome to the squad, realy nice to have you onboard!

voro

Post by voro » Tuesday 29. November 2016, 20:14

Welcome xpiers, we cant say no to an old player like you :)

Hastien
Commanding Officer

Post by Hastien » Thursday 1. December 2016, 03:21

Ill work on signature for you. What is your favorite weapon so i can place on sig, and i need to know what medals you have so i can add them if you know. Thamks and welcome to the squad